How can I upload large files?
Captricity currently allows you to upload files up to 50MB in size. If your files are large (over 20MB), you may be prompted to use the “large file uploader.”
For particularly large files (or a lot of files), uploading directly from a cloud storage device (e.g. Box, DropBox) is usually faster than uploading directly from your computer.
- Uploading images of filled-in forms to your job
- Creating and Saving Image Files
- What happens if I upload duplicate files?
- How does Captricity deal with multi-page forms?
- Can Captricity rotate my uploaded images to match my template?
- My image is slightly warped or skewed, with lines/words curving or slanting. What do I do?
- What’s better, a scanner or a camera?
- How much space do paper documents take up?
- How long will it take to upload all my information?
- How do we transfer files out of a low-connectivity area?
- How many files can I upload at one time?
- Does each form have to be saved as a separate file?